Signal Space Lab is an interactive creation studio specializing in immersive XR entertainment, video games, and audio production. Our goal is to advance in the art of interactive media by imaging and producing original, innovative, and memorable experiences that materialize into sounds, visuals, and gaming environments. We are now on the lookout for a motivated Project Manager who thinks differently about entertainment, interactivity, and reality in general.
- Excellent organization and communication and listening skills.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Meticulous, self-managed and pragmatic.
- Be adaptable to a fast-paced, innovative environment, ability to work under pressure while respecting deadlines.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum.
- Expertise with Jira, Confluence.
- Managing the game(s) backlog.
- Prioritizing features and overseeing development stages.
- Keeping track of the development progress of various team members.
- Defining production workflows.
- Conduct poker planning sessions to estimate effort for feature development.
- Experience as Project Manager in Agile environments having managed the development of at least one game/software product from conception to release.
- Certification in Agile / Scrum a plus.
- Work-life balance! Normal hours: 9:00 am—5:00 pm, with some flexibility.
- Remote and onsite work accommodations.
- No crunch time.
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1 week around the Winter Holidays).
- Personal days as needed by the team members.
- Group insurance plan (Life, Dental, Vision).
- Being part of a multicultural team from 3 time zones (and counting).
- Our team is proud to accommodate creative decisions from each and every team member, you will have influence on how the game you work on looks like.